Look at me, getting all blog-happy! Two posts in one day, watch out!
I just realized a new favorite past time of mine : Today, while in the Hy-Vee parking lot, I was walking to my car and just as I was nearing it, I noticed a car following me (no doubt, to take my parking spot)......I was feeling a little risque so I decided to keep walking, PAST my car. I walked down two rows and over one and then looped back to where my car actually was. The whole time this silly car was still behind me! They finally gave up as I neared the spot where I started. I had a little giggle when I got back in my car.
Their plans had been thwarted!
MUHA HA HA HA HA HA!
1 comment:
You are naughty!! Haha, I would have done the same thing!! One time I even walked to my car and then sat in it for a bit...while a car was waiting...and then after like 5 minutes..YEP they were still waiting, I got out of my car and went back in the store!! (I really did forget something though.)
Post a Comment