So....... in my life here in Utah, I have a lot of "down time"....... as in, home, doing laundry, dishes, or whatever else I need to get done (not really time in which I have NOTHING to do). During these times I find myself thinking, "geez, I'm bored.....what would I be doing if I were at home in Missouri?" Granted, I have nothing at home that I don't have here, i.e. school, work, church, etc. But I do have ONE thing..... MY BF! It got me to thinking about all the random, silly, semi-retarded things we have done to stave off boredom. Here are a few that make me laugh:

Yes, thats right.....we are Nacho and Esqueleto....... How many friends can you say have done this?
Awwww..... we are cute :)

Reenacting America's Next Top Model...... Ok, so we are stupid, but we have fun when we do it!
2 comments:
Shut up...just shut up shut up!! Haha these pictures are probably the most embarrassing that you could have posted...but that's pretty much our friendship in a nutshell!! :) I am glad that we can be idiots together...that is pri-tt-y special-ah! Love you TONS!
Pretty sure these types of things need to happen again since we live 40 minutes from each other!! Make it happen!!
Post a Comment