As you may or may not know....I have become the proud aunt (round 12) to the cutest little boy! Rutger Vaughn Aaron Schmoe...... My brother Jeff and his beautiful wife Angel have given all their children two middle names for all of you thinking that was a mouthful ;) I'm still not quite sure about the spelling of Vaughn....so it might be Von. Anyway, you get the point. And as all other Schmoes ( and Martins) have been, he is extremely STINKIN cute! I'm going to be honest, I was a little skeptical of the name Rutger at first. But it has grown on me, and I think he definitely looks like one. You be the judge.....




2 comments:
Wow, what a cute baby! My fav pic is the screaming one! he he he. Will wants to know what are they going to call the baby since they have 5 names to choose from? Nice range by the way!
He is such a chunker! Love it. Maybe I will start thinking about having another....
Post a Comment