Musings of a Schmoe

. . .

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I have always heard that peoples' hands are indicitive of what they do......... well.....apparently my FEET are indicitive of what I do. I found this lovely gem after a day in printmaking.




(If you can't tell, that is a very large ink spot on my fourth toe)

Posted by Jess at 11:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (70)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • I have always heard that peoples' hands are indici...
      • Who Has HOT Hair?!
      • Today, while watching TV...I heard this:"Tomorrow ...
      • My Best Friend's Wedding
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.