Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My day has been MADE.
For those of you that don't know, I worked graveyards at a hotel for approximately a month before I wanted to die and find another job, which I did. However, in that month I made a pretty good friend that still works at the Inn. I was talking with him the other day and here is a synopsis of the convo:
friend: "did you ever read the monthly newsletter at work that is sent out?"
me: "nope, didn't even know we had one."
friend: "well we do, and I just read mine and you were mentioned in it THREE times!"
me: "WHAT?? Am I in trouble or something?"
friend: "haha....no, you were mentioned because our guests loved you, there were about three comment cards where they just raved and raved about you and how sweet and helpful you were."
HOLY COW! I was only there for just under a month and apparently people liked me! It made me feel really good and a LITTLE sad that I no longer have a job where I can meet new people and be able to help them and have a rapport with them. But no sad enough to want that job back! :)

1 comment:

jenny said...

if i had a news letter it would be plastered with your name.... you are pretty fantastic, just so you know.