Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I feel like I’ve abandoned my teeny tiny newborn at the firestation….my teeny tiny bloggie infant. I apologize
But for the record, I’ve been BUSY!
And when I say busy, I don’t mean busy per say, but just had lots of better things to do. *GASP* I said it. Yes, I’ve had better things to do than ramble about nothing…..
Oh gosh, I can’t even say that without laughing. Me? With a life? Pssshhhhh……

Ok, well here is the update:
…………..
Yep, that’s it. Wow, I’m exhausted even explaining that huge of an update. I’m so important, it’s serious.
Ok, ok, really. Here is what has been going down:

I work (and it’s fun)

I play (that’s fun too)

I’ve been going on a plethora of dates…..and a few with one particular man. We shall call him Wisconsin, which is really what I call him in real life. He’s FROM there… get it? Yeah, I’m clever. Anyway, he’s the greatest. (disclaimer: we are NOT dating)

Oh, and I’m moving in approximately 2 wks. Which means I need to get my butt in gear and actually do something productive. You see, I have a problem. Last night I had it all planned out how productive I wanted to be…then someone invited me to go swimming and *WHOOSH* productivity flew right out the window.

Welp, that really is it. The lovely update. I wish I had something more entertaining to tickle your fancy with. Alas, I do not. But I still love you. And you’re hot. Just sayin’

Oooooo and here’s a picture, just for fun. We are rockin’ our Martha Washington updo’s. (if you don't recognize my hilarious reference to an updo, please visit this link STAT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw