Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Utah Bucket List

Technically I don't have a bucket list at all....ok, maybe somewhere in the depths of the back of my brain I've thought about a few things I wanna get done before I kick it eternally . . . but I have decided to come up with one specifically for Utah. Because, let's face it folks, I won't be here forever. And with a foreseeable end in sight, I think it's high time to start getttin' some junk accomplished. Please keep in mind, the things on this list MAY NOT be limited to Utah...but if I want to go to the beach in Cali it's probably something I better get done when I live semi close (Utah) so stay tuned...cause that will be on the list somewhere. Here we go:
  • Go to some hole-bar-place in Salt Lake which has about 3 patrons and a karaoke floor about 2 ft sq. (this is a real place, I just don't know the name)
  • Go to all the temples in Utah....I think I'm only missing two at this point
  • Take some model-esque pictures in front of the Salt Lake City Temple because let's be honest, it's GAH-geous.
  • Swim in the Salt Lake
  • Go to the Clark Planetarium
  • Climb some sort of mountain...I'm not much for hiking, but I feel like it's a must.
  • Road trip to: Cali beach, Grand Canyon, and Vegas (at least one more time)
Well...either I'm really tired, or I just don't have much to do in Utah :) Please feel free to add to my list if you feel so inclined.
And just for kicks, here are the ONLY two pictures taken on the 4th of July. Meet my friend Zack.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey! I've done all but one! (the hole in the wall bar) I'm feeling kind of...accomplished! :) Add to it "Become a true Aggie."