Saturday, March 15, 2008

I just realized, I've been tagged . . . .

All right...so someone who will remain nameless (Quinci) has tagged me, for some reason she thought it seemed necessary for people (her) to know what I would do with BILLIONS of dollars.......the mind REELS with the idea of it. But here is what I would do:

TITHE! Ok, assuming that I didn't win the billions gambling or something...you could build whole TEMPLES with that ten percent! You could drive down the road and be like, "look at that new, beautiful temple....yep, my money built that, enjoy the blessings!"


Give a billion to each sibling and 5 to the parents. Then we would all be well off, because money truly DOES buy happiness! :)

Now, I would like to say that I would give some to a charity of some sort, but I already paid tithing (see above #1) and that money goes to all kinds of different people and places in need. I'll let the Lord decide where the charity needs to go. Cause that's just how I roll . . . .

Then, I would buy a Nissan Altima, hybrid, to be exact. Even though I have tons of money, I can't bring myself to be THAT frivolous!

I would buy a vacation home somewhere (who knows? Italy?) then I would sit on the rest of it and have a nice little nest egg for when I reel in my future hubby. What a nice little wedding present....oh, by the way, honey.....I'm a BILLIONAIRE!

That's it! And since the only "blog-friends" I have, have already been tagged, I tag NO ONE!

No comments: