
Ok.....So, I got a job rather quickly after I arrived in Utah...I only applied to ONE place, had an interview at ONE place, and was hired at ONE place. Now, that is either really great or really idiotic on my part. Anyway, I currently work at an art gallery about 12 minutes (I timed it) from my house. Its great because it is really different from anything I have ever done, I have a lot of downtime to do homework and such, and I get to be around art all day.
So, this is my day at the gallery: I sit at a desk all day (unless I'm switching out the art on the walls), when someone comes in, I show them around the gallery and help them pick out art for their homes (or wherever they are putting it ) then I help them pick out a frame and frame it for them. THAT'S IT! Its nice because they all think I'm some sort of expert and listen to whatever I say. Which is great, because you should SEE some of the nasty stuff that they customers pick out! All in all, its a pretty nice job. I get to work with power tools all day, which is kind of interesting. That is probably why they hired me......cause I knew how to use a drill :)
1 comment:
Where is your cute boss for Jan? chello...
Post a Comment