Monday, September 15, 2008

Headache

So..... I recently got a new phone. My old phone was acting up, so I thought if I had to buy a new phone I was gonna get a F A N C Y one...... So I got the blackberry pearl. TA DA!

Well, I must say, it does a lot of very F A N C Y things that are pretty convenient for me, but it also has given me more problems than ALL of my past cell phones, my laptop, my TV..... my freakin TOASTER! Pretty much all of my other electronic items combined. Its like a little headache that I carry around and talk on occasionally. I have become great friends with the T-Mobile guy, because I stop in to see him so often. It sucks. And you know what they tell me??? Just call the service help desk and they'll help you out. Tell me this: How can I call the service help desk when my cell is the ONLY phone I have? GEEZ! But apparently this is the phone that Jessica Biel uses......maybe thats how she attracted Justin ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So THATS how Jessica Biel got JT...And I thought it was because of her rockin' bod?! Who'da thunk.