As of yesterday I have been blessed with T H I S . . .
Its funny....earlier this week I was wearing shorts and flip flops....now I have on everything I own and my teeth are STILL chattering. Even better is when I talk to my lovely Missourians they get to tell me how wonderful the weather is and that they still have their air conditioning on. OH MAN......I guess I had better get used to it. I
DO LIVE in Utah now. Alright...I guess I had better end this...my fingers are getting too cold to type......
1 comment:
Ok first of all...you know that we could very easily have that kind of weather in MO...heck, it rained, snowed and tornadoed all in one day last year! Second of all, you like the cold remember?? It's hoodie weather! Be grateful for the beautiful snowy goodness falling from the sky. Make up with snow please.
Post a Comment