Friday, December 5, 2008

NEVER in my life....

have I had a moment where I felt MORE like a proud parent (or atleast, I think). My parents left for Croatia (quite a while ago, I'm playing blog catch-up) and if I could imagine what a proud parent feels like...it would feel like THIS.
I'm so excited for them! And a tad jealous of the Croatians for being able to be blessed with the SchmoeNESS for two whole years. I've talked (emailed) my parents quite a few times since they have left and they are LOVING it. I could NEVER, in a million years, conjure up any two greater people if I had made them myself. Heavenly Father--- Kudos to you, for creating the two most wonderful people on the planet. I couldn't have asked for a greater example in my life.



2 comments:

Jallin said...

Aww I have to say that I have been very blessed to get to know and love your parents in the past couple of years! I'm even luckier that they consider me their other daughter :) Croatia...here we come!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want to meet them!