SNOWED in. It stinks. I really need to go to work. I really need to go to school. Instead, I'm stuck at home. I'm snowed into my driveway, with no hope of escape. Granted, I did get to do my dishes, and clean my room, but now I am behind at work AND school! As if I'm not stressed enough.....DANG the snow!! Don't even try to make up with me now! We're through!
OH.....and did I mention that I was without electricity for most of the day?! Yeah....so I was sitting in the dark (I'm in the basement with no windows) freezing, with nothing to do....it was like torture. Ok....I'm done.
2 comments:
Nice GG reference friend! Now you just need someone to build you an ice rink and all will be well with you and snow! I'll see what I can do for you.
note to self... candles for miss jessicas next birthday
!
Post a Comment