Monday, March 30, 2009

Epiphany

I truly appreciate those that just love you....automatically and unconditionally....there are only a smattering of them (excluding your family) that just DOWNRIGHT love you. This love that I'm talking about is not a "I've really grown to love you" kind of love....its the one where you meet . . .
Jessica: "Hi, my name is Jessica."
Potential Lover of Jessica: "Hi! Man...I really love you!"
I've only experienced this MAYBE twice.....EVER. I have lots of people that love me, for sure (and THANK YOU for that) but normally they have to really get to know me, to appreciate me, and especially to love me. But there are always those exceptions....those people that just automatically and truly LOVE you. It is an amazing phenomenon I've decided. The very few times it has ever happened to me, I just revel in it....roll around in it.... and soak up all this love that is offered up just for being you.
Now....I don't want you to be mislead....I'm not talking about a romantic type of love. Although, I have a childish hope that this will be the case when I finally meet the man that I will marry.
On a completely different note, I've really been thinking a lot about the beauty that this world holds....maybe it is because spring is coming, or maybe it is my mother finally rubbing off on me, but HOLY COW is this world BEAUTIFUL!!!
Makes me wonder what kind of world I would create . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully said and thanks for admitting that I have rubbed off on you. We are living in a telestial world but, always remember, we are striving each day to look at the world with celestial eyes.

Family von Graf said...

Those are some pretty intimate things you decided to throw out there into cyber world. I too wish that the man of your dreams will walk up to you and instead of introducing himself to you, confess his love for you. AND, I hope on your first kiss, your foot pops (like in Princess Diaries). LOL Truly, you are amazing. And, I hope that when it comes time to create my own world I can get the URL and copy and paste some of the fantastic things from this world. Because I couldn't agree more, it is absolutely beautiful!