Friday, March 20, 2009

To Trust or Not To Trust?

I've started volunteering at the Ogden Temple every Friday. I've been doing this for about two months and let me just say. . . . . I LOVE IT!
Today, while volunteering (they usually put me in the cafeteria) I was serving as the cashier, and along came a cute-little-temple-going-couple. They were probably in their late forties and on their Friday date night with another couple. This couple decided to pay for the other couple's meal (unbeknownst to them) he handed me a 100 dollar bill, and said, "this is for us and them....you can give me the change later." and then WALKED OFF.
WHERE ELSE can you give a complete stranger a 100 dollar bill and have complete faith in them that they will apply it in the way that you would like???
Its amazing attending the temple.....its amazing serving in the temple.......its amazing being on temple grounds.
I love the temple

1 comment:

Family von Graf said...

DIT to the TO! But, question: Did you get your endowments?