So....my life sucks. Ok, not really, but it seems that way at this particular juncture in my life. Here is the deal: my car hates me. It has yelled at me multiple times in the last two months. We aren't even on speaking terms anymore.
My car cuts in and out (almost like I'm running out of gas) when I promise I'm not. It's the weirdest thing. It does this about twice (or more) a week. Then it runs FINE. Sometimes it cuts out enough to the point that I can't make it home (no acceleration). So...my car is pretty much running on prayer and crossed fingers. At first, I thought it was something with my fuel injection system (which it still may be). My father thought maybe a case of bad gasoline, and it DOES seem to get better when I put Heet or Fuel Injector cleaner in. I thought it would get better if I changed the fuel filter......until I found out that mine is located INSIDE my gas tank and it would have to be taken out of the car and taken apart to change. According to the people at Advanced AutoParts....that is something that people with fuel filters that aren't serviceable don't do.
So......I moved on to the spark plugs. Which were changed successfully by me and my roommate (we are impressive, I know) saving a total of $117
I checked every liquid you can possibly check in the car, including smelling my transmission fluid (which apparently is supposed to help you diagnose whether or not it is a tranny problem) Tranny as in transmission not transvestite :)
So...I don't know what to do....and I can't afford to take it anywhere. So...all you mechanics out there, start brainstorming.
Apparently all these stupid lily utah boys know nothing about cars or how to be a man.
1 comment:
...at this particular juncture in my life...ahhhhh I miss you!!!
Post a Comment