When I was little I had a pillow person (as did my brother, Nathan) I LOVED this pillow person. I slept with it every night.........well into my middle school years. My 7th grade year, I had a friend that was sick and was admitted to the hospital. I, being the nice friend, brought her my pillow person to keep her company while she was in the hospital. I fully expected (and made known) that when she was better I wanted my pillow person BACK!
Needless to say..... 11 years later and I am still without my beloved pillow person! *sniff*sniff*
I still pine for that pillow....I've searched high and low to find another one and to no avail.
If you love me.........you'll keep your eyes PEELED.
1 comment:
Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. I know how you feel. I had a pillow person also. As did the rest of us kids in our family. We all had one that matched our personalities. My mom still has them. Somewhere. You can "borrow" mine if you want. =)
Post a Comment