Monday, July 20, 2009

I'M WHITE!

As many of you know....my ethnicity is becoming quite the inside joke to all of my family and friends. Only because it is questioned a lot. No one can seem to figure out that I am CAUCASIAN. Just recently a friend saw some family pictures and said this, "I don't want to offend you but. . . are you adopted?"
WHAT?!

I know that I don't necessarily look exactly like my family members, but PLEASE tell me I belong! Sheesh.

2 comments:

Family von Graf said...

Uh... I don't know what to say. Cause I think you have bits and pieces very similar to everyone in your family. I can't say "Jess, you and Nate look exactly alike!" or "You and Josh look a lot alike.", but I do think you guys have similar features.
I'll have to tell you my story about some girl being shocked that I was white.

Anie said...

I am sorry, I have gotten the "are you adopted question" it's weird, only it's not over my ethnicity (because I'm clearly white) but for awhile I didn't look like my family AT ALL! I think you and your mom have simular face structure. So what do they think you are? someone thought Will was Italian...yah...weird.