Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Late shout out to my work bestie: Happy Birthday, Cynthia!
I went to her house (first {of many} occasions to hang out outside of work) Her friends are so nice (and did I mention HOT?) and I got to see her adorable little apartment. Also, we played Wii Just Dance. HO-LY COW! I'm in love. This game is so fun! I was a little apprehensive about making a complete fool of myself in a house full of strangers but I got over that quickly so I could enjoy shaking my rump. Not only is this game addicting fun but the characters on screen wear some crazy-cool get ups. I gotta get me some of those. For those of you that have some tough gifting on your Christmas list, seriously consider this. I can't think of a single person that wouldn't like it. No lie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out! We need to get together much more often to play "Just Dance"!