Friday, December 10, 2010

Clap My Hands & Shout For Joy

So, I found out yesterday that my sister-in-law is pregnant! Congrats Jeff & Angel for creating another adorably cute little munchkin.
The funniest (and might I add EXTREMELY nice, made my stinkin' day) thing she said to me when I was on the phone with her was:

Me: "Oh yay! Another Schmoe baby! Schmoe's are so cute!"

Angel: "Yeah, Schmoe's are really cute. I was talking to your sister today and we were discussing the same thing. I told her that all of the kids are super cute until Jessie starts having babies and blow us all out of the water."

Oh, that lovely sister-in-law of mine. She thinks I'm going to have cute babies. I sure as heck hope so.
Keep in mind though, cute babies needs to equal cute husband. And have you SEEN the guys I've been dating??? Maybe I should just get used to the fact that my children aren't going to be lookers . . . I'll invest in some overly large bonnets and keep their faces obscured until they're at least two. Yep, problem solved.

No comments: