Day 15: A Picture of Something You Want To Do Before You Die
Someday I'd like to get married . . . . eventually :)
I have always wanted to learn to surf. I obviously will not be as cute and coordinated as this random girl.
I want to pet a tiger! Or any other crazy beautiful exotic animal.
Zipline through the jungle. My sister has actually done this, she said it was amazing.
I want to perform at an open mic sometime. Preferably after I get over my serious case of stage fright. Otherwise I might pee on their stage.






1 comment:
Okay, so did you figure out the "random girl" is the surfer chick who had her arm eaten off by a shark? There's a movie coming out about her. Anyway, great list, and totally doable...good luck with all of it! And bring me along when you parasail.
Post a Comment