Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm taking a break from this not-as-much-fun-as-I-thought-it-would-be-picture-challenge.
Just a tiny break.
Maybe for . . . . like, ever.
Anyway, because I know you are all dying for a Jessica-update, one that doesn't include a random picture that I stole off the internet accompanied by some irrelevant fact about me, here we go:
You all knew that I got a new job, yes?
Yes.
Well.......I love that job. A lot. It's super-di-duper fun. And I make more money.
HOLLLLAAA ATCHA GRRRRL
I found a new place to live (lease is up in June) and it is wonderfully cute with perfect decor and equally as perfect new roommate. (you know, cause mine is getting married. PSSHT whatev)
My new car, formerly known as Juan Carlos, has now been dubbed Orlando Velasquez. He likes it, especially when we listen to the Spanishta radio station.
I'm going to see my sister in EXACTLY 14 days from today. Hellllllloooo sunshine and laying by the pool for 4 days. I pinky promise I will take lots of fun pictures for you to gush over later.
Hmmm....what else?
Oh, I'm speaking in church on Sunday. Which normally I really like (I'm a weirdo, I know) but it's EASTER. and I'm speaking with my BISHOP and my STAKE PRESIDENT. Talk about intimidation. Wish me luck.
I think that's it, kiddos. If I think of some other interesting tidbit to share I will most assuredly let you know.
  • And just because this is my blog, and I do what I want, I feel it necessary to tell you that I have the coolest dad in the history of dads. Except maybe Heavenly Father, but He's my dad too, so they can't really compete, right?

No comments: