Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guys, I suck

SO BAD. No posts since August?! Sheesh. I can't believe it. There have been some new....developments. Ooohhh...that sounds so official. But don't get excited. Nothing official has happened. I've just been busy with my crazy-stressful, crazy-good job ... and my mister. Not mister as in Mr. - Mrs. but my mister...as in that's the cute name I have for him because I am just the sweetest.
He is the best...and when I say best, I really mean it. Flowers for no reason, cheering me on in Super Mario even though he is 100x better than me at it, taking the ice out of my water because he knows I don't like a lot of ice, giving me the perfect compliments when I'm gussied up in my LBD, letting me sing and dance to my heart's content even if it might embarrass him, and making sure I eat my veggies. I'm telling you guys, you'd love him. I can feel your nods of approval through the screen :)
We've got a few issues, who doesn't, but for now, I'm happy. Happy as a clam, I tell you.

No comments: