Two posts in one month . . . whatever shall I do with myself? I hope you all are as stoked as I am. And now, the reason for the season {of posting, of course}We shall call this a confession, please fasten your seat belts as I use you to purge my soul {because it's all about me here, folks}:
I have an unhealthy obsession with trail mix, I don't clean my bathtub as often as I should, sometimes I lay down as soon as I get home from work, I let my phone go to voicemail simply because I can't muster the energy to converse, I wish people in public would break into song and dance on a daily basis, I cringe every time I have to go grocery shopping, sometimes I feel too young to be an adult and too old not to have any notable accomplishments, I give myself what-if-hypothetical-situations way too often for healthy living, sometimes I wink at myself when I finish doing my makeup - call it a self esteem boost, I've cut myself shaving more than once due to dancing in the shower, I adjusted my budget last night and I am almost convinced I should be eating at the soup kitchen, I bought a shirt the other day that I don't like simply because it was $8, I secretly have a strong desire to wear skinny jeans, if I see another movie come out about a talking baby golden retriever I'm boycotting the movie theater forever, for a girl with a huge family I feel like an orphan an awful lot, this is the most personal conversation I've had in months.
Feel better? I do.
2 comments:
You make my day.
Ditto to the above. Keep 'em coming! It's the only way I hear what is happening in your life! And I love hearing about what is happening in your life!
-B
Post a Comment