Poor little guys......all dressed up with no where to go.....and I haven't quite figured out why all of those little boys have beer bellies....and the sweetheart in the back.....missing a leg AND his hair....
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
CREEP-O
So....for my photography final I've decided to do mannequins......At first it kind of started out as a joke because my teacher challenged me to take pictures of people because I have such a hard time doing it (no idea why, I just don't like it....maybe it has something to do with the fact that I don't know anyone here and shooting strangers creeps me out) Anyway...So I took a few shots of some mannequins in a museum just to be funny and they turned out really well! They are a tad creepy but VERY interesting....so ....now it is just a challenge to actually find places that still use mannequins. I actually got some good shots at a wig shoppe....

Poor little guys......all dressed up with no where to go.....and I haven't quite figured out why all of those little boys have beer bellies....and the sweetheart in the back.....missing a leg AND his hair....
Poor little guys......all dressed up with no where to go.....and I haven't quite figured out why all of those little boys have beer bellies....and the sweetheart in the back.....missing a leg AND his hair....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is UBER creepy friend!! But I kinda like it! :)
Haha!! You are RIGHT...totally WEIRD! Oh dear...Those always remind me of scary movies..Yikes...Good job though!!
Post a Comment