My friends and I have taken quite a substantial interest in these....ummm.... what shall we call them??? Advertisement Extraordinaires?? I caught one in action today, and thought I would share it with you. E N J O Y
Shut your MOUTH. I really don't even know what to say about that...other than he thinks he is a pretty good dancer eh? Did you just stop and ask if you could tape him?? Only you Jessica Schmoe...only you.
OF COURSE I stopped and asked him!! I could not let an opportunity like this just pass me up! It was hilarious. What is even funnier is that we have these guys (or girls) all over town. He was just the most outrageous
3 comments:
Shut your MOUTH. I really don't even know what to say about that...other than he thinks he is a pretty good dancer eh? Did you just stop and ask if you could tape him?? Only you Jessica Schmoe...only you.
OF COURSE I stopped and asked him!! I could not let an opportunity like this just pass me up! It was hilarious. What is even funnier is that we have these guys (or girls) all over town. He was just the most outrageous
That is awesome. I totally would have stopped too! Haha!
Post a Comment