Tuesday, July 15, 2008

M E M O R I E S

Okie Dokie....One of my friends had this on their blog and I thought it sounded fun. So please post a reply!! I'll look so lame if no one says anything, you wouldn't want that would you? ;)

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Jallin said...

I am pretty sure that we have probably experienced everything together...but if I had to choose one memory with you...it would probably have to be the accident. I know we have talked about it a lot, but I think that experience brought us so much closer as friends. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I would have to say since we have been friends for so long now that it would have to be your last visit home. I know it wasn't super long but having you over for dinner was truly a treat. Even though we did have potty problems...Haha!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

BA-DA-DA-DAH and trying to run into boy's bathrooms for sure. Jeep safari etrordanaires! :) and of course QUIT YELLING AT ME!

Anonymous said...

Okay so this is an old memory but I really like it. I remember coming home for college for the first time (1992) and running towards me at the airport was my 7 year old, tiny, blonde!!, adorable sister who gave me the biggest hug I had ever gotten. Love you Sis. Sorry I don't have a blog you can respond to.