Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I bought one of these today and almost started to cry because it reminded me of my Daddy (he loves strawberry sundaes.)


I guess it's safe to say that I officially miss my parents. I've avoided saying (or thinking or feeling) that since they left a year and 2 months ago. I am so proud of them, and apparently just a little plain 'ol proud cause I just wouldn't bring myself to miss them. I guess I thought if I kept saying how excited I was for them and how wonderful it was that they are serving a mission it would take up all my room (metaphorically speaking) and I wouldn't have any room to miss them.


Well that theory is out the window. Flew right out when ice cream almost made me cry.

3 comments:

Jallin said...

But you don't even like icecream...

Jess said...

Now you see the severity of my situation . . .

Anie said...

I feel the same way about Elliott...I finally was able to admit it to myself on Christmas day when he called home.