Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween! YIPPEE!

For those of you that don't know, I am a Halloween fanatic! Seriously, it's my favorite holiday and I LOVE it! I've been looking forward to it for approximately a year.
I've known what I was going to dress up as for quite some time now, but I have ran into some wardrobe difficulties. . . .
I don't have a sewing machine.
bleh.
So . . .I'm working on borrowing one, and then we'll see how it goes because I am making my dress for this:

JESSICA RABBIT!

I, however, will be a much less slutty version, if that's possible.

AND, if it isn't . . . I have back-up plans!

I've thought about being a marionette . . . but a very CREEPY one. I think I could do wonders with makeup.



Or a masquerader . . . which would be relatively easy . . . poofy dress, mask, BAM! You're done.


And if that still doesn't pan out . . . I thought about being a disco-afro girl. Brown body paint included :)


Either way, I'm sure to have an amazing Halloween! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Letters to Jet said...

jessica rabbit is the hottest cartoon ever. doooo iiiiitttt. you will look so flippin saucy.

Family von Graf said...

I was thinking of being Jessica Rabbit too!!! That's too funny. I'm still trying to decide. I think I want to be an owl or dragon or something.