Recently I've been reflecting on life as a Schmoe, what that entails. Mostly it means that I am from a rockin' awesome family and have enjoyed numerous, even endless, blessings because of it.
But the other perks of being a Schmoe are as follows:
- I have THE cutest 5 brothers in the world
- My sister is the most amazing person, I don't even feel jaded when I call her the 'golden child' because she truly is, and she deserves the title.
- My parents are the most giving, selfless, amazing (I'm running out of positive adjectives) people I have ever met. Not to mention, they are stinkin' cute.
- I am a Schmoe . . . really . . . it's on my birth certificate, and I get to be excited when movies like Batman Forever calls me out (there are many others, I think the count is up to 13)
- My life is blessed with tons of little neice and nephew monsters that bring joy to my life.
- I know how to laugh and how to have fun, I attribute that to my family, of SCHMOE'S
Are you getting the picture yet??
I love myself, I love my family, I love where I came from, and I am blessed to know who I am.




1 comment:
Amen Sister Dear!
Post a Comment