Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back From The South

I made it back . . . a tad begrudgingly, I might add. Coming from a sunny 95 degrees to a sloppy wet 40 degrees kind of makes me want to cry . . but I'm here. Back to the grind. And I had a SPECTACULAR time!
Oh man . . . I guess I don't really realize how much I miss being around family until they are there, right in front of you, and you can't imagine ever doing anything else.
Short Synopsis Of My Trip:
Met up with Joe-Boy (a friend of mine. . . very CUTE friend actually)
Watched his Aussie Rules Football game
Crawfish Boil (ummm... yeah....breaking little crustaceans with my wee little fingers)
Swimming/BBQ at my Sister's (can we say amazing pool? Seriously gorgeous)
Church
Playing with the Kiddies
My Sister kicked my butt with 2 hours of cardio (which really was quite fun)
Shopping
All 6 of us piled in bed to watch a 3D movie

And that was all in 3 days! Whew! Such a fun time. I'm getting ready to go through sunshine withdrawals. . . I can already feel the shakes comin' on.
~More pictures to follow~

1 comment:

Jallin said...

Cute girls! So glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it...crawfish boil and all!