Thursday, May 12, 2011

I've been thinking lately . . . . that's it's been a while since I've had an insanely hilarious date story to share. My apologies.
Because it IS completely my fault. You see, I've kind of discouraged set-ups and blind dates (the source of most of my crazy dating antics) and you know what? I've had a lot more time on my hands. I've taken guitar lessons, and a hip hop class, I get to go to the gym everyday, and play with my friends. I even made something cute and crafty with my time (jewelry holder, be jealous) But there is something missing. . . . do I dare say that I ENJOY sharing my socially retarded dating partners?
Nay, I say. Nay.
I have gone on a couple dates, but since they have been nice and normal, I don't feel the need to blog spew them into cyber-space. But is that fun for you?
Nope, sure isn't.
So . . . maybe my next quest will be to go on the THE most ridiculous date EVER and share it with all of you. Because we're blog besties. And that's just what we do.
PS, I just got asked out this morning (at the ripe time of 8:00am) on a date for Saturday. Ummm . . .I'm kind of busy Saturday (no joke) but we'll see if I can mold that into some sort of social gathering that can pass as a date. But he is one of my dear friends, so I don't think it will be lame enough to blog about. Bummer.

No comments: