Did you hear that? TWO. FREAKING. WEEKS.
That's like a lifetime in my little Schmoe-world.
As soon as I swallowed the fact that I couldn't see him for two weeks (that took HEAPS of water, I tell you, it didn't go down easily) it was even WORSE that I don't get to talk to him. AT ALL. Are you seeing my dilemma here? The cute boy that I talk to everyday, and IM during work, and see after work...blah blah blah, you get the point. Well, I've stuck it out and I get to see him TOMORROW. Can we say "pee my pants?!" Go ahead....say it now. Cause I am. Peeing, that is. I'm so excited!
I also happened to buy a pair of shoes last week....that I had to accessorize with new pants, a shirt, and necklace (do you know me?) all just to pick him up from the airport. It's so girly I could vomit. But hey guys, I'm going to look hot, and I have to jog his memory from being across the ocean for so long. I don't want him to have forgotten how ravishing I look. And on a side note (very very cute side note) he sent me a postcard from Australia that I'm pretty sure had to have been sent on his first day there, to make it to me by now. Oh that kid....I can't get enough of him.
Just look at him! Makes me drool even when he is wearing my girl sunglasses.


1 comment:
You're gross. But mine is in China. So I totally know how you feel :/
Post a Comment