Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Look at me….just LOOK at me! I’m ashamed to even set my fingers to the keys on this long lost site. (if you didn’t catch that, it was me slyly admitting that I am a horrible, terrible, no good person who seemingly has zero time to blog)
AND I APOLOGIZE!
To be fair…..I didn’t have much to write about. Well, I suppose in all honesty I never DO have anything to write about. Not even to the second paragraph and I’m apologizing again…well at least my mom taught me to be polite.
So here is what’s new in my life. My riveting, enchanting, seductive, exciting life (I didn’t even use a thesaurus for that)
I’m still working at my lovely job, and enjoying ALMOST every minute of it
Also, ironically, still looking for a job elsewhere. I just can’t get over Utah. And I really do want to settle down, have a place to call home. And I’ll be damned if that place is Utah. If I had to raise a kid here, I’m pretty sure I would ship them off to a military/boarding/seminary school of some sort so that they would have a chance in Hades of turning out semi-normal. (don’t get me wrong, Utahns, there are some good things about this state, but WAY MORE not-so-fantastic things)
My Wisconsin-Boy is also trying to get the heck out of dodge …. Which raises your eyebrow, does it not? Yeah, mine too. He is looking for jobs in Minnesota, Chicago, etc etc etc (he has no idea where he wants to be)
And I am looking for jobs in … umm…..none of those places.
How will that play out, you ask? Well, no idea. I try not to think/talk about it. EVER. Which also seems to be very productive in finding a solution for my current predicament. NOT.
Oh! On a kind-of-sort-of related note: the boy is coming home with me. To MISSOURI. With my whole freakishly huge family. That means he will grace the presence of:
2 parents
4 brothers
1 sister
5 in laws
And THIRTEEN small children (dang, I hope I counted right)

That’s enough to make you mess your pants. Especially because we are loud. And rowdy. And farty.

Not to mention, the fact that I don’t bring home the gents. Never ever.

We’ll see how it goes. Mister nerdy has to fit in with all my hairy, stinky brothers.
But it should be super fun, and I’m excited to fill up on my empty Schmoe-tank.

I think that’s it…yep, that’s it.

No comments: