Thursday, August 6, 2009

Something weird happened to me the other day. Shocking, I know. I think I am a magnet for weird happenings and especially weird PEOPLE.
Jackie and I went to another rodeo on Wednesday. It was super fun, but it was in the middle of the week and the weather was kind of crappy. Hence, there weren't very many people attending the rodeo. In our section of bleachers (which was an area of about 40-50 sets) there were MAYBE 5 people sitting there. INCLUDING Jackie and me. So..we are watching intently when an older couple comes sauntering down the lane.......and sit DIRECTLY next to me. I'm talking, this lady's butt cheek was approximately 4 inches away from mine.
WHAT?
WHY?
I don't understand.....in an area where there were not only a TON of open seats, but there were VERY FEW that were even occupied. She was sitting close enough for me to smell the ranch dressing on whatever treat she was eating. I don't know why, but I found it extremely annoying. Maybe I need to become more of a "people person". Or maybe I was completely in the right of being perturbed about their choice of seating.

1 comment:

Anie said...

hahahahahaaaa! that is messed up! I took a class called "human factors" and basically it was designing and being mindful of people's bubbles, and in the class we learned a lot about invisible barriers and typical human behavior especially when selecting seating at public places, let's just say these people were CLEARLY NOT FROM PLANET EARTH!!! I would have been annoyed too!!!!