On the flight there I sat in between an elderly gentleman and a younger girl. Neither one of them said much of anything, in fact, I was in and out of a stupor almost the whole flight.
UNTIL
about 20 minutes before we landed, the elderly man all of the sudden remembered he had a voice and WOULD NOT shut up! I have no idea what he was talking about....something about cleaning carpets.....blah blah blah.......you should buy a house.......blah blah blah......old people live in Florida.
Who the crap knows.
The kicker:
He touched me FORTY-TWO times!
He was the kind of guy that really talked a lot with his hands and for some reason he felt the need to use those gestures ON ME.He touched my shoulder, my arm, my leg, my hair, pretty much anything within reach. I didn't think it was THAT weird until the third time. Which is exactly when I started counting.
Once again, I am a magnet for weirdness.
No comments:
Post a Comment