Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My car got booted yesterday.

That statement, in itself, is a tad misleading.  When I think of a car boot, I think of a car wearing over-sized booties (which is kind of cute, when you imagine it).
What I experienced yesterday was as far away from cute as possible.
Two angry orange stickers plastered to my windows (which now won't come of, by the way) and a screaming yellow contraption imprisoning my left front wheel.
*TEAR*
Even better was the fact that Parking Services was closed and the people at the "police" office are slightly less than moronic and had no idea how to 1. remove the boot or 2. take payment for my unending stream of parking tickets.
They seriously suggested that I leave my car here overnight because they didn't know how to remedy the problem. 
WOW
If my car stayed at school overnight, that means that I stayed at school overnight and that, my friend, is NOT an option.
Finally, someone with a few brain cells helped me out.
STUPID Parking Services

No comments: