Valentine's Day is Coming!
In approximately 3.5 days!
Valentine's Day, otherwise known to all my single friends as Single Awareness Day, is my SECOND favorite holiday ;) Why, you may ask? Because it's full of love, everything is red and pink, there are hearts everywhere, everyone is going out of their way to make sure that their significant others know just exactly how much they
love them. All in all I would say it is one happy holiday. (*Note to reader* go do something spectacular for your honey)
For all you haters out there:
I'm SINGLE and I LOVE Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
You make me so excited. This is my second favorite too! Christmas of course being first. Even when I was single, I loved seeing everyone else being happy and in love. I knew that one day I would get my chance to spoil someone with my love. =) Keep rockin!
Post a Comment