Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween is Over *tear*

My favorite holiday has come and gone. Very sad. I didn't even get to go on a hayride (However, my dad had one for the little kiddies in MO and he said he'd keep the hay all nice and pretty until I'm home for Christmas, what a great guy)


Another sad happening is that I didn't get to be Jessica Rabbit. After I HAND-CRAFTED and constructed my beautiful costume :( I made the dress to be modest . . . and . . . well . . . once I had it on I felt like I was in a 12-year-old beauty pageant, but less cute. I was covered head to toe in red sequins. And, as luck would have it, once the costume was modest, it wasn't really clear who I actually was *sigh*


So . . . my ingenuity kicked in and I came up with a costume the day before and went as . . . . drum roll please . . . . .


CHARLIE CHAPLIN

I think it turned out pretty well, and everyone at the party seemed to know who I was. I wasn't too stoked about dressing up as a man, because I was kind of hoping to get some attention from men (not too many guys I know are particularly interested in mustaches) but it was cute and I had a blast!

Not to mention, my friend Melissa let me do her makeup and it was SO MUCH FUN! It's like art on a face. Check it out:
Hope all your Halloweens were fantastic!

No comments: