Monday, November 8, 2010

Shout Out to the Roomie

I have the BEST roommate in the world. No, seriously. I'm willing to fight about it, so don't even try.



Here is why I love that Packie of mine (or Jackie, as some people call her)




  • She doesn't complain anymore when I make her watch Animal Planet with me
  • She lets me rummage through her dirty clothes (don't make that face, you know we ALL do it)
  • She doesn't get mad at me when I run around in my skivvies
  • We enjoy white-trash breakfast together
  • She sees me looking absolutely lovely (ie no makeup, crazy hair, grungy clothes) and she doesn't even try to take pictures and post them online
  • She encourages/supports me in my decisions for bettering myself
  • We get annoyed with each other and it only lasts about 5 min. No hard feelings
  • It's never boring in our house (granted, we're never home, but when we are, it's a constant party)
  • I love our PPI's (Our roomie version of a nightly recap of all that has happened. Usually takes place in one of our beds)
  • She makes me feel better about all of my complexes. ("I feel like I go: Wa-BAM! Wa-BAM! . . . .No, no, you go: oooooo, aaaaaahhhh") <-- she knows what I'm talking about :)
  • She mops the floor (the one and only chore I despise)
  • She likes it when I dance around and lip sync (it's kind of a daily occurrence)
  • She writes me notes on our bathroom mirror
  • She is quiet when I nap (which is not nearly often enough)
  • She doesn't have random surprise visitors without telling me
  • She is willing to catch me when I fall down the stairs in my towering high heels
  • I love her family (an added bonus)
  • She taught me how to make ThunderCat treats
  • We play fashion show every Saturday night before church and she always tells me what she honestly thinks

Packie, I love you dearly!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Schmoe!!! You are with out a doubt the Best!!! I love you my friend!!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jessica Schmoe!!! You are with out a doubt the Best!!! I love you my friend!!!! Thanks!