Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  • My Dad told me that since I didn't get to go on a hayride for Halloween that he would save the hay and we could go when I get home in December. Sure do love that guy.
  • I get to make Christmas candy with my Mama. Dancing in the kitchen will ensue.
  • I get to be with ALMOST my entire family. Which hasn't happened in YEARS.
  • I get to kiss babies when I get home . . . and snuggle all my cute nieces and nephews.
  • I'm going to paint my toesies like candy canes.
  • Delivering anonymous baked goods.
  • Listening to Christmas music EVERY day.
  • I'm going to get to go to the Winterquarter's Temple with my beloved familia.
  • I don't have to work, or work, or work, or work :)
  • Wrapping Christmas presents!
  • Coming up with a theme for the New Year. (It's my new tradition, feel free to adopt it)
  • My church Christmas Program. (I'm in the choir!)
  • Hopefully I'll find someone with a sled (none of my friends seem to have those, it's like we're adults or something) and go sledding.
  • Taking a Christmas "guns" picture with Brother.

FAMILY . . . FAMILY . . . FAMILY . . . FAMILY

I love those Schmoes of mine

No comments: