Monday, February 7, 2011

Howdy Ya'll

umm . . . I have something to tell you.
Lean in real close . . . . .
Closer . . . . .
I'm serious, roll your fanny up to the screen.
I GOT A NEW JOB!
Holy cow! I know you're excited, cause I can hardly contain myself. There are a few things that this new job are going to mean for me:
  • I only have to work ONE job, which means no more 13 hour workdays, and hopefully some semblance of my social life will return (not to mention, much more laundry will be done)
  • I'm making a butt-load more money which means . . . drum roll . . . a NEW CAR! (eventually)
  • I get to work for a company doing what I actually studied in college, and that means a happier Jess
  • Company issued gadgets (come on, who doesn't love those)
So far there is only ONE thing that this job means that I don't love. And that is that I'll be stuck in Utah pretty much indefinitely. (not such a huge fan, ugh) But hopefully I'll learn to love Utah a little bit more when I am enjoying my rockin' new job. OOOOORRRRR when mister perfect sweeps me off my feet and we migrate to Hawaii to spend the rest of our extremely rich (and very svelte) lives. Just sayin'

Deets of the new job:
My title will officially be "Account Manager" (sounds important, huh?) This company does large scale marketing and advertising. Remember when the Olympics were in Utah? Remember these HUMONGO athletes downtown?
Yep, my company :) So really I will have a bunch of these "projects" that will be my little babies that I will mold into something that everyone will oooo and aahhh at. Sounds fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now.... being stuck in Utah is not that bad! Last time I checked... your bestie lives in Utah! ;) ME!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.