(*Please, if you can, imagine that being said in the very lovely 'price is right' voice a BRAAAANNNND NEEEWWWW CAAAAARRRR*) <-- It makes it sound more official that way. mmmkaythanks.
Anyway, I'm a little torn. See . . . I'm pretty practical and responsible by nature (thanks, mom and dad) so when I decided it was time to kick 'ol Janeal (yeah, that's my car) to the curb, I started thinking. Hmmmm, maybe a Honda Accord?? They last forever, right? Good gas mileage. They're cute. Maybe an Altima? I've always liked the way they looked . . . .they have four doors. More space, you know, in case the world ever stops spinning and I get sucked into the core filled with molten hot magma and I get married. *gasp* and have babies *double gasp*
So what did I do? I called my trusty papa of course. You know what my cute little dad (not little, actually rather large) said to me? And I quote . . .
"Go ahead little one, if you want a sports car, now is the time to buy it. You don't have to be practical. You're young, you can afford it. You don't have kids."
HO.LY. FREAKIN. COW.
My dad just gave his blessing for me to get a sports car (not that I needed it, I'm 25 peeps) SO . . . I immediately went and drove THIS bad mama jamma
Go ahead and pee your pants right now. Cause I almost did. All over the heated leather seats that automatically adjust.
So . . . I'm kind of in love. Practical? No. Responsible? Not a chance. Freakin' hot? ummm YES. And here are the others that might be on the table, just in case Mr. Camaro doesn't love me as much as I love him:
What do you think? Be completely irresponsible and buy one of the hottest cars known to the free world? Or stick to good gas mileage and a cheaper car payment (and insurance)?
Ugh. I suck at decisions.




1 comment:
Um, I have a spray painted taxi cab yellow 1990 Nissan Sentra sitting pretty out in my driveway right now. It's yours. And dilemma solved. You're welcome.
Post a Comment