Monday, March 7, 2011

MIA

Yep . . . that's me. Missing in action. At least from bloggy world, that is. Sorry, folks. But there are two reasons I haven't graced the lovely lines of this blog. 1. I've been busy with my new job (because we all know the only time I ever blogged before was at work)
2. I have nothing of any kind of excitement to report.

Anyway, there is something a little exciting that might be happening   . . . . I might be going on a cruise! To the Caribbean!
I'll pause for a moment to let the tropical breezes and the reggae music start permeating your space . . . . . .

Money is not the problem. Hear that? NOT the problem . . .which is hardly ever the case, but this cruise was insanely cheap. We're talking Chiclets here. So, I just have to hope that my new job loves me enough to let me take off 10 days. Yowza. I really hope so.

No comments: