Wednesday, March 23, 2011

60 Day Challenge

I don't like jumping on the bandwagon . . . any kind of bandwagon, really. Unless we are talking about ACTUAL wagons and then I'm all over it. But I'm thinking about jumping on one as we speak: The 60 Day Challenge. Have you heard of it?
I have a few friends doing it, and I've enjoyed reading them, so why not write one? Because sometimes I get bored at work I KNOW that all of you guys are just DYING to know more about me.
And so I've jumped.
Day 1: A Picture of Yourself w/ 15 Facts
Fifteen? Really? That seems like a lot. I'm pulling out all the stops on this one.
1. My last name is Schmoe. Like, for real. {and I'm in love with it}
2. I secretly can't stand when someone tells me I can't do something. Which has become increasingly beneficial at the gym. "Oh yeah, girl next to me on the treadmill? You're not stopping after a mile? Yeah, me either."
3. I sleep with the covers half over my face. ALWAYS.
4. I'm learning how to accept help from others.
5. I get headaches EVERY.DAY. A day I don't is a day to celebrate.
6. I miss my long hair :(
7. When people misspell things on their FB status it drives me INSANE. Really, I want to hack into their account and fix it.
8. My siblings and I are really close. Despite geographical distance and age difference. Oh how I love them.
9. I received my Endowments in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Temple when I was 21. I did not serve a mission and have never been married. The young age seems to confuse some, so my friends started telling everyone that I served in Ukraine. I've even started speaking "Ukrainian" which really just sounds like I have tonsillitis.
10. My favorite part of everyday is taking off my makeup at night.
11. There is nothing more therapeutic to me than driving with my windows down on a sunny day.
12. I love swimming/water/boating/water sports/canoeing/rafting. LOVE LOVE. Which is why I need to move somewhere warm where I can do them everyday.
13. I like to do really nerdy things. Especially when it involves handcrafting something random for someone feeling gloomy doomy.
14. I wish that life had a soundtrack (it usually does in my head) It would make everything so much more exciting.
15. I can't stand mornings. Really. I've tried to trick my body into being a morning person and it just doesn't work.
And this is me.

1 comment:

Korine said...

I've heard of the 60 day challenge, but haven't been able to find out exactly 'what' it is... can you share it - or a link or something? I don't want to wait 60 days to get the whole challenge!
Thanks!