Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 5: A Picture of Your Favorite Memory

So hard to narrow it down to just one memory. I've got 25 years to sort through, folks. So here are a slew of pictures, in no particular order.


25th birthday party

New Year's Eve Circa 2009. (please note the hot guy checking me out)

23rd birthday party, but mostly just because I was with my family. Aren't they cute?

I LOVE me some rafting. We were serious rafters. Summer of '09

My friend and I sneaky-ninja-ed some random ceramic nonsense into our friend's garden.

Another favorite memory is the first time I went through the temple. This isn't a picture of the first time, but this is me with my brother at the beautiful Orlando temple.

Anytime I go to Vegas is a special memory. I have so much fun everytime I go.

EVERY Halloween is my favorite! This was my take on the Viking.

LOVE summer. LOVE water. LOVE the sun.

I feel like I have tons more great memories, especially of when I was a little kiddie. But I suppose these are the most fun RECENT memories. I have such a fun life :)

No comments: