Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY 2 : A Picture of You and the Person You Have Been Close with For the Longest
This is my Bobby. We have been friends for . . . .ummm . . . 15 years. Which makes him my oldest friend! I don't keep in touch with anyone from school, or college. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people. Plus, most everyone my age is married with children and although I still love them, we aren't exactly on the same page anymore, you know?
Anyway, back to Bobby. I love him :) And he loves me.
But now that I rethink the topic at hand, it says "person" not friend. . . . so it might just have to be someone in my family. But who? So many to choose from. So I will give you all of them :) This picture is actually a few years old, but it's the most recent with everyone in it. We are kind of scattered across the US so it makes family photo ops a little hard.
Me + 4 Brothers + 1 Sister

Me + 2 Lovely Parents + 1 Brother

Me + Mom + 4 Sis-n-Laws

No comments: