Embarrassing Picture Day!
Ok . . . so those of you that actually read my blog, you know that I've promised you some embarrassing photos in exchange for your vote. See below. Well . . . one of you (anonymously, no less) has left a vote. So . . . here we go. Embarrasing photo #1This is embarrassing for obvious reasons. But let's just point them out for fun, eh?
- We were wearing the EXACT same swimsuit AND shorts to my birthday party.
- She looks insanely better in a swimming suit, which is made far more apparent by identical suits.
- I'm busting out. Ugh.
- My friend in the back looks like he is having a seizure.
Stay tuned for more embarrassing photos! (This is my not so subtle way to get you to GET VOTING!)
*This is the tip of the iceberg, folks. I have FAR MORE embarrassing photos than this*

No comments:
Post a Comment