Day 6: A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade Places with For a Day
A few people actually came to mind. I thought about trading places with a herpetologist cause I would LOVE that, I thought about changing places with my sister because she is beautiful and wonderful and gets to have an amazing family.
On second thought, that's really weird.
I thought about changing places with someone in the Monson family so I could partake of President Monson's amazing stewardship. I thought about Mother Teresa because she has actually made a difference in the world.
But I've narrowed it down to two people.
Andy Goldsworthy & Joss Stone
Andy creates amazing pieces of artwork out of nature. He doesn't use anything other than what he finds in the forest and creates works of art, only recorded by photo.
Then I chose Joss Stone because she has an amazing voice. She is a wonderful performer (I've always wanted to do that!) and she doesn't wear shoes on stage. Can't get much cooler than that.
Or really just anyone that happens to be in this state:





No comments:
Post a Comment