Thursday, January 13, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

(This girl is the cutest. See her blog here.)

Let's start with AWESOME:
  • Chapstick. In all of it's fruity (probably not even beneficial) ways.
  • My shoes get complimented EVERY.DAY. at work.
  • The random text from a friend telling me how beautiful I am . . . even when I make goofy faces.
  • My new shampoo (see here) it's smells delicious and my hair is SO SOFT.
  • I got my nails done and I feel so GIRLY. Goodbye man-hands.
  • Getting my car door opened for me.
  • Warm lotion. Seriously, try it. (pretty soon lotion will be placed on heating vents round the world)
  • Being at work for 3 1/2 hours before actually DOING any work.
  • My roommate switching out my laundry for me.
  • Getting a new calendar for ONLY $4 and it doesn't even have cats on it. Or John Wayne.
Awkward:
  • My co-worker spending 5 minutes talking to me about carcinogens after I heated up my lunch in a styrofoam bowl *gasp*
  • A guy on Facebook "noticing" me on someone else's page, stalking me a bit, then asking me out via Facebook email. Yeah . . umm . . . no thanks.
  • Dude trying to kiss me in front of my roommate (I don't do PDA) sick.
  • My friends made a going-away slide show for someone and I'm making a silly face in EVERY.SINGLE.PICTURE.
  • My mattress pad slides half way off my bed every night (any remedies for that?)
  • Having a guy in the same aisle as I'm sniffing all the deodorants.
  • Thinking I'm alone and proceeding to adjust my unders only to realize my BOSS is in the room.
  • Having chest pains today. Really? I'm 25. Let's save that for later mm'kay??
  • My friends asking me for kissing tips (ok, not really awkward, just funny)
  • Finding a lone milk dud in my purse.

5 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

I love the daybook! I just did my list too and I HATE when weird guys facebook you are are like "You're friends with my friend bob and you looked cute wanna go on a date" I'm like uhh do I know you? weirdos!


http://kahandace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Kissing tips should go on the awesome list! ;)

Amy Z. said...

lol your boss one made me cringe! I hate when stuff like that happens, and then you have to try to brush it off.

candidclassic.blogspot.com

Jess said...

I love getting manicures! Having my nails painted makes me feel polished!

B and B said...

Is your boss a girl or a guy? This is a factor in the degree of awkwardness. That really is the worst.


brittandbradeinreallife.blogspot.com